Our Live in care service allows people to enjoy independent life in the comfort of their own home and around those they love most.
For some, the reassurance and companionship gained from having one of our carers visit for a few hours a day to assist around the house will be enough. Others, however, will require more intensive 24-hour care which can be provided on either a live-in or live-out basis. Regardless of the level of need, the team at Playback will always work with you to design a service package that will facilitate you or your loved one to live life, at home, to the full.
Our live-in care services include:
- Companionship and socialising
- Assisting with outings and community based activity and appointments
- Social care support and encouragement
- Preparing meals and support with eating
- Providing prompts, reminders and administration of medication
- Personal care and assistance including washing, bathing and dressing
- Managing continence
- Laundry, shopping and light housework
- Making appointments, maintaining records, keeping diaries
We will do whatever we can to ensure our clients maintain a healthy, happy home life with choice and independence.