Playbacks Domiciliary care service offers the highest quality personal care and support at home. Our aim is to facilitate our clients remaining in their own homes with dignity, independence and control over their lives. Regardless of the level of support needed, a member of the Playback’s team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
For some, the reassurance and companionship gained from having one of our carers visit for a few hours a day to assist around the house will be enough. Others, however, will require more intensive 24-hour care which can be provided on either a live-in or live-out basis. Regardless of the level of need, the team at Playback will always work with you to design a service package that will facilitate you or your loved one to live life, at home, to the full.
Some examples of the types of services that Playbacks care team can assist with are detailed below however understanding that no two people are the same and everyone’s situation is different; please do not see the list below as being restrictive as we always design our services around your unique circumstances.
- Companionship and socialising
- Preparing meals and support with eating
- Shopping, collecting pensions medications and similar chores
- Washing, bathing, dressing and undressing
- Managing continence
- Light household cleaning
- Assisting with washing, ironing, laundry and linen
- Going on outings and assisting with community based activities
- Support with a handyman, driver, gardener